5th International Conference on Social Sciences, Humanities and Arts
01-03 December 2023 | Paris, France
Virtual presentations allow you to present to more people at the same time
Make an Interactive Virtual Presentation, if you are unable to attend and deliver your presentation in-person
If you cannot attend our conference but still wish to have your paper presented at the conference and published in the conference proceedings, we offer a virtual presentation option for your convenience. Virtual presenters are still required to submit a proposal/abstract or full paper, and one author must pay the registration fee. Your conference documents will be sent to your email after the conference.
Join us Virtually and experience the interactive discussions on the online conference platform
Setting up for a virtual presentationVirtual presentations are a great way to engage with the audience and present your findings in the event that you are not able to physically be present at the event. Such presentations utilize technological solutions to allow you to present live. During a virtual presentation, a screen is split into two parts. The first part displays a live feed of you. The second part is a shared screen, which displays your slides (please see slides best practices earlier on the page).
To make sure your virtual presentation goes smoothly, you are required to:
- Be online and available 15 minutes before the presentation,
- Have a reliable and fast internet connection,
- Test your microphone and video camera,
- Test your slides and make sure they are compatible with a Windows operating system,
- Have a non-distracting environment around you during the presentation. The room you are using should be both quiet and the background used as plain as possible.